Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday, December 3

my little model (and I just had to bribe her with a kit kat this morning for the work - what a bargin)

kids aprons - available in a rainbow of colors :-)










heart shaped potholders below


Hello All!!!

Thought I would share some pictures of the crafts my mom, sister, and I are selling tomorrow in Decatur, IN. We will be at Wyneken Memorial Lutheran School, 11565N, US Highway 27, Decatur, IN. Dec. 4th, 9 am-3 pm. Next to St. John Lutheran Church, + Bingen. 10 mi. south of Ft Wayne and 7 miles north of Decatur. We will have more in addition to this - would love to see you there :-)

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

I must say, our homemade goods look really great. And you do have a sweet variety of aprons! We had fun being together...thanks