Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 2

Brenna went shopping with her Divine Miss Gammie over the holiday weekend. She loves her new clothes (she said the new dress with the long sleeves is her favorite new dress!) So here are some of her model looks with them :-)



Brenna picked this dress to wear today - guess it turned out to be a great choice when we went to see Santa today (although I'm not sure it was a great choice for playing outside at school today, lol).


Hello All!!!!

Hope all is well out there! Things have been very busy here (procrastination at any age is bad - and I being that I have always been a procrastinator - so needless to say, I have lots to still do before the craft show my mom and sister and I are participating in this weekend).
Tonight Brenna and I went to the local library - they had Santa and Mrs. Claus visiting - doesn't she look sweet with them this year :-) We also got to see 2 live reindeer there as well :-) (and they had cookie treats and make and takes - wow!).
Well, I need to get the house in some sort of order and then get back to my crafts!
Take Care!

2 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Brenna looks like a present herself in that pretty dress! Keep smiling...

Gabrielle Byrne said...

Your daughter is so cute!