Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday, February 4

so, here is finally a new post (I am having a hard time making it to the computer these days!). I made a new dress for myself above out of some fabric I had laying around here (I think it looks a lot like one of those snuggly blankets at the top - but it is warm and comfortable, lol). Below - Brenna at the start of the fashion show she put on for Dustin and I last Friday evening...


hmm, can you tell she was having fun with this... (although I think the neighbors were all "flashed" as she used the front window area as her dressing room so that I couldn't see her, lol).
getting ready for an outfit change...


Brenna's new pose that she learned in dance class...
Hello All!!

Hope all is well out there! I am so tired of seeing snow here - when will it finally be spring time??? I am running out of good ideas to keep Brenna and I entertained. Brenna has started taking interest in walking Justice outside again - (although I'm not sure if she just would rather play in the snow - she likes to fall in the snow alot on the walks :-). We walked him together several times last week (not so much this week with the snow storm that came on Tuesday night - guess it about time to get over the weather being cold outside and take him out!).
Brenna has been having fun here with her Kinectimals (we finally bought a Kinect - it is good exercise for our family right now with the weather being so bad outside - Brenna loves playing the track and field too - she is going to be hard to beat soon!). Brenna also likes the bowling (especially in the evening when all 3 of us can play) - guess we may have to take her bowling for real soon.
Brenna's school was closed with the weather on Tuesday and Wednesday this week. She did not want to go to school yesterday, but I think she was fine after I left. (Of course, her favorite pretend game at the moment at home is going off to school - never have any arguments for going to that version :-)
Other than that, not too much going on - trying to get Justice out more for exercise, but it is not great with the weather right now - when will the snow finally leave Ohio?? (I know no one wants to hear me say this - but I miss the mild winters in Germany - I didn't have to deal with the snow balls in Justice's paws there as the snow didn't stick around this long (just rain)). Well, at least we had some sunshine here yesterday and today.
Well, that is all I can think to talk about for now! Hopefully, February will be a better month for my blogging!
Take Care!

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Brenna, you go, girl! Love to see you in your smiling poses! tell Mommy it will soon be spring and this snow will only be a memory. Hugs...