Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7

my poor dog is pretty lazy these days - just lays around and now is subject to Brenna's desire to dress him up. Today, he was modeling Dustin's headset from the X-box.

I love his look in the picture below...
Brenna modeling her new outfit from Divine Miss Gammy - she looks so cute - thanks for everything!!
Brenna almost making a sad face below (I think Justice had it nailed better than she did, but I guess we didn't get any smiles from him today)...
I love her smile below - what an expressive face she has!
Dustin took the picture below when at his parents this weekend - hmm, the snow looks kind of pretty here (but I am still tired of it!)..
Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! Just had to share some of our recent pictures from here - hope you enjoy them!
Brenna and Dustin enjoyed a trip to his parents over the weekend - I didn't accomplish as much as I hoped, but it was nice to have a little break after all the days Brenna and I were couped up together last week.
Brenna and I worked on cleaning this morning - and is now enjoying watching her new Wiggle video :-)
Well, that is it for today!
Take Care!

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Brenna is growing up so fast, and she is getting more beautiful, if that is even possible! Justice, spring is just around the corner! (whenever the snow melts), ha..