Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23

My sad doggy above.... Brenna below styling her new hair ties (and Renee - these really were fairly easy to put in :-) Also one of the new dresses we bought at the outlet mall on Sunday :-)


Our Christmas forest for Advent - I will be putting something under these 24 trees soon (although I think I will wait until the 30th - wonder how Brenna will do being patient with one tree a day :-) (the trees were really all supposed to be in green, but I decided to use the paper I had here in the house today - I don't think it is too bad - we even added some glitter glue and Brenna had fun playing with the paper and glitter glue :-) (I do think that Brenna's new favorite candy bar will have to go under some trees - her favorite chocolate from Halloween was by far the Kit Kats (which she calls Kitty Kats).
Hello All!!

Hope all is well out there. I just couldn't resist sharing Brenna's cute hair/outfit today and our little forest of trees.
Other than that really not too much going on. Yesterday morning, Brenna and I worked on cleaning the bathrooms and then we went to the stores in the afternoon. She did really well at the stores and was rewarded with a new chapstick at Target :-) (I was going to get it anyways - darn those dollar bins at Target having such cute stuff). Brenna is doing much better this week (bummer - no more naps again - a mom can hope that maybe we will have a few more, but no luck - but I am glad that she is feeling better). Today, Brenna had preschool and then we stayed in the rest of the day.
Well, that is all for now!
Take Care!

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Brenna, you look super sweet! I might even say delicious. Love the advent trees on your table, that will be fun!