Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday, August 28


Brenna working on her cards above :-) She was having lots of fun standing them up (not as much fun writing in them though, lol)! Below - she had to try to eat the bubbles - Yum??!



Hello All!!

Hope all is well out there. We are still not adjusted to right time yet - boy is next week going to be hard! Brenna and I slept till about 9:30 today - I set my alarm, but didn't hear it either time it went off (have I become my mother on that one??).

I will try to make today our last bubble pictures for a while (Brenna just looks so cute when she is playing with the bubbles - and it has modeled some of her new clothes that way). Anyway, yesterday, I wasn't motivated at all so the day was not so great for Brenna (probably pretty boring). We did do some bubble blowing (obviously), drawing on cards (hopefully, we will get some things in the mail soon), and playing with Brenna's new dolls. We also colored in one of Brenna's new Color wonder books - she likes just putting a little bit of color on the page and moving on... Our proofs for our family pictures are back - they look great - can't wait to actually get the pics (although my husband likes to point out that the last pics we had done aren't up on the wall - there isn't any wall space here :-(
We found out yesterday that Dustin is in England on Brenna's first day of kindergarten next week - what a bummer there...
Well, I think that is about it for today - I'm getting itchy to make a new craft soon - can't wait to see which one I make next! Take Care!

2 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Great seeing the bubble fun! Looks like that pretty sundress was just a perfect design for the day, too. Hope you are getting back to your time zone very soon. Love you all...

mikaysmom said...

Okay, I love these bubble pictures and I have to say that aunt Nay-Nay, didn't do too bad with the time she had on the dress! LOL! I love that fabric. Can't wait to hear about your new crafts!