Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday, April 6

Brenna's favorite part of the Ireland trip - the playground in Howth. I'm sure she could have stayed and played all day, but of course we didn't have that much time. (She also really enjoyed feeding the seals - more pictures to follow on that tomorrow).



Brenna looking a little dizzy (above), but having lots of fun!

I love the hair flying in this picture!


Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! We made it back from our great trip to Ireland :-) We had a great time and hopefully I can fill you all in tomorrow (sorry, no tales today, it has taken me too long just getting the pictures ready to go!). Brenna did a great job traveling - what a trooper (especially for all the time we were in the car!). Lots more pictures to share this week, but today, I hope you enjoy Brenna's smiles here as much as I do!
Take Care!

2 comments:

mikaysmom said...

can't wait to hear more about your trip. Her smiles are just so precious! Glad you made it back safe and sound!

heathmamagam said...

Brenna, is that a cup or a chair? It looks like a great time! Keep Smilng! !