Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25

So, we just had our pictures done by Kim Stahnke Photography (mainly for Brenna's 4 year pics) - they came out fabulous - I'm not sure that I can pick a favorite yet :-) Let me know if you can pick one :-)
















Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! I just thought I would share our new family pictures and Brenna's 4 year pics - didn't they come out fabulous? The pictures were done by Kim Stahnke Photography and I think she did a great job (and there are a ton of pictures to select from).
Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I do!
Take Care!

3 comments:

heathmamagam said...

You are right! It is very hard to pick any one over all the rest! (Brenna's inner light shines when She smiles) It should be a great pic when you have such beautiful subjects!

The Bean's said...

OH... I lOVE THEM!!!! THOSE TURNED OUT GREAT!!!! All the outfits are so CUTE...and I love the dog in the pictures too... :o).. Oh how CUTE!!!!

mikaysmom said...

Okay, ditto the other two comments! I love, love, love all the pictures and know it will be difficult to pick from the great photos! Some of my favs tho are the ones with the dog and the ones with the picture frame, what a cute idea! Love you and you are an awesome mommy, making those super cute clothes for your little peanut!