Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 25




Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! Things have been busy here the last few days. Yesterday, we did lots of hiking (Brenna probably walked 4 miles yesterday - you go girl!!!)! She was somewhat tired out today, but she walked both to and from kindergarten today. We both took a nap today - sorry to my uncle for being horrible German hosts!!
This afternoon, Brenna made the above card for my parents' anniversary - hope you guys have a great day today!!! We love you!! (but sorry - the card is on our fridge and you probably won't get it at your house!!)...
Here are a few of the projects that I recently completed for our American friends over here that are leaving us shortly :-( I think they all turned out really cute - hope the kids all love them!!! We have a fun weekend of sightseeing planned - I'm sure we will have good pictures to share on Monday!!
Dustin turns 30 tomorrow - I'm going to say today - Happy birthday - we all love you!!!!
Take Care!

0 comments: