Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday, September 15


Brenna modeling her cousin's new apron (which I had to hide after the pics because she was all about keeping it even though it doesn't have her name on it, lol)! Below is the back of the apron - I tried a new design - hope the girls enjoy it - I think it does help with the fit.


As with the apron I made for Brenna yesterday - the apron is completely reversible (although I made Mikayla's plain on the other side as I thought she would like to match her mommy!!).

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there. Things are going well here - the sun is shining today and it is a nice cool September day (I am really loving September here - the days are cool in the 60s and 70s - hopefully we will stay around those temps and not get any hotter :-)...

Brenna had a good day at Kindergarten (although she did start tearing up a little when I left today...) - we stopped for her ice cream on the way home (we obviously have been stopping too frequently as the lady behind the counter already knew what we were going to get, lol). At least I am clearing out Dustin's change stash - he probably had 20 Euro in change sitting around here!! I thought Brenna looked very cute in her Tour de France shirt today - hope you enjoy the pics from before school :-)
While Brenna was in school today - I made an apron for Brenna's cousin Mikayla - hopefully she will enjoy having an apron that matches the one her mommy has!!! Brenna did a pretty good job modeling it for me and she is very excited that Mikayla has an apron that is the same design (I may have to send this to Mikayla so that Brenna and her can wear matching aprons while they skype, lol).
Not sure now if I am going to go back to my quilt project or work on one of my many other projects - hmmm.....
Well, I think that is it for today (or at least our morning)!
Take Care!

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Yes, I see how the loop on the apron works. Brenna, keep up the good modeling. Nice work, Amanda!