Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, September 14 - Post 2

These are all pictures of Brenna's newest apron - it is reversible (and matches the apron that I made for Dustin's mom - I can't wait to try to get a picture of both of them at Christmas together :-)





Hello All!!

Hope you all had a great day out there. My day was pretty tiring - it is only 8:30 and I can barely keep my eyes open (guess I should have napped with Brenna today instead of working on my newest project, lol). I took a break from my quilt and made Brenna a new apron (because you know that every 3 year old needs to have 3, lol!!). I made it to match the apron that I made for Dustin's mom - I will have to try to get a picture of both of them together at Christmas :-) (hope you enjoyed all the pictures above - I had to bribe Brenna with toenail painting to get the pics, lol!! - at least she has pretty sparkly toes again!)
Brenna had a good day at Kindergarten - she seems like she is really enjoying it. I thought for sure it would rain on our walk today, but we were lucky and only had a little rain in the afternoon. Brenna walked home today and she was really tired. Brenna took an afternoon nap, but she woke up in a grouchy mood for at least a hour afterwards - she was finally herself about the time that Dustin got home. We did stop at the ice cream stand again today - but only Brenna got a cone today - she loves the snickers flavour!!
Well, I think that about covers the high points of our day! Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Too cute! That will be so cute when you get them together! I like the name font as well, too much! I hope you are taking some time out for yourself! don't forget to make something for you too!