Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday, June 3


Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there. Things are good here - it is cloudy today, but not raining so Dustin and Brenna left to go drive somewhere :-) (I was too slow making pizza dough and Brenna voted to go without me - it might have hurt my feelings, but I really didn't want to go out anyway...) We plan to do a day trip on Saturday - the weather is calling for sun and 70s - sounds like a great day to be outdoors.

Brenna and I made our June "birthday" cake yesterday - not sure, but it may be our last cake baked here - we may just decide to buy the July cake as a few pieces. Brenna wanted a pirate cake - this was my attempt (sorry, I am no cake decorator). Brenna loved it so I guess it gets a thumbs up :-) (although what she really loves is the frosting - she could care less if she actually eats cake...)
Not sure I love these holidays that occur during the week, it should be interesting convincing Brenna that she needs to go to school tomorrow... At least there is only one more day to this week :-)
Take Care!

2 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Cute cake, very nice pirate ship! I think we all would approve and the color of your frosting is very pretty! Hope you guys have a good day out on Saturday, sounds like great weather!

The Bean's said...

What a fun cake! I love the hair cut and color! Super CUTE!