Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday, February 16

Hello All!!

Hope all is well out there :-)

Brenna and I had a quiet day again here - German class this morning, playing kitchen and blocks, and baking a new recipe for hamburger buns :-) Brenna also did really well on the potty today - she has pretty much gotten the idea of pooping on the potty/now just to get the peeing going... My new recipe for hamburger buns was a winner :-) Dustin voted them much better than the last and worthwhile to make again! Now, just to see how they store for a day or two.
I can't believe that I am making my own hamburger buns - certainly not something a year ago that I would have had the time or inclination for :-)

Dustin flew off to England tonight, at least he will be back tomorrow. He has Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off - so I will need to get the cameras cleaned off for new pictures :-)

Well, that is all for tonight. Brenna had no nap today, but was in a good mood all day so that was good.
Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

No pics of the buns???? Just kidding, how awesome that you are baking your own breads! I guess when you get back to the states, you'll have to open your own bakery!!! Then show me how to do it! Sounds like you guys had a nice quite day. Those kinds of days are great to just hang out and have fun! Planning any trips while Dustin is off work or just hanging out at the apartment? Miss you guys lots.
Renee