Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday, February 1

Hello All!!

Hope everyone out there is doing well. We had a nice weekend and were able to get together with some friends over here.

My eyes are really tired today - so not much writing is going to go on today. I tried another chocolate cake recipe today - it came out o.k. - the center wasn't as done as I would have liked, but the outside was done. I'm sure I need to play with the oven temperature if I make that cake again. But, our friends today enjoyed it, so that was nice to share.

Well, I will put more up tomorrow (maybe - Dustin is off to Turkey for the week and it will just be Brenna, Justice, and me)!

Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Hope your week goes by fast and you enjoy it! I know that it's no fun dealing with everything yourself, but it's for a brief time. I can't believe those pics of Brenna with her earrings on! She is just getting so grown up! I enjoyed your you tube videos with her spinning! Miss you!

Renee