Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday, February 10


Hello All!!!

Not too much to report on today. Brenna and I stayed in all day as the weather was nasty outside (rainy and windy - yuck). We watched all 3 carebear movies from the 80s on youtube.com, boy does that bring back memories!
We got some really silly pictures with her camera - I'll have to try to get those up tomorrow...
We used the rest of our egg yolks today to make more pudding - I wished Dustin like pudding so it wasn't around me so much, but at least I found that I can make all different flavors of pudding on the stove with soy milk :-)
We painted some more today - not too much, but Brenna did a good job. She didn't want to wait to put them on the fridge - she hasn't quite grasped the comment that it has to dry before it can be hung up...
Hope you enjoy our pictures from today - you will see why Brenna will be confused on what she should and shouldn't eat of dog bones!
Anyway, that is all I can think of for today!
Take Care!

0 comments: