Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday, February 5


Hello All!

Not too much to post today -I am tired so, we are going to call it an early night.

Brenna and I had German class this morning and then made it out to the stores. We bought poster board so that we could do finger painting this afternoon - Brenna loved that (hopefully, you all will enjoy her pictures - I just left her pull-up on to make clean-up easier - which it was!). We bought her new special treat at the grocery store - cashews - she loves them - and we had them with lunch. She keeps saying they remind her of my dad when we eat them (how many did she get at Christmas, I wonder!). We got out with Justice while the weather was nice for a good afternoon walk - he is dead at my feet now - lol!

Well, we are off to bed - take care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

So grown up and quite the artist! Looks like you guys had a full day! Get used to the no clothes thing, something happens when they're this age, they love running around that way!