Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday, February 8

Hello All!!

Not to much going on here - just enjoying everyone in the family being home again :-)

Happy belated birthday to Aunt Margee - hope you know that we thought of you all week (even if I didn't get your bithday post up on Friday!)

We've been trying a few more new recipes - I found a pretty decent blend of spices for french fries in the oven and we had a new recipe for chicken fingers yesterday. Brenna really enjoyed both.

Brenna is making progress on the potty - the worst times for her are after nap and after getting up in the morning - it is tough to get her going!

Well, that is all I can think of for now. I may try another recipe today that I have been dying to try - angel food cake in a 13 x 9 inch pan :-)

Take Care!

0 comments: