Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday, July 21

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there!! We had a quiet last day before our trip tomorrow. I worked on getting all my activities for Brenna put together - hopefully, I will have plenty to keep her entertained for the whole flight!

The weather warmed up for my last full day today - boy did it get hot in my apartment this afternoon. I won't be sad to leave the no air conditioning/no fan for the potential warm days here - but I think the heat has been good for my diet - I haven't really been too hungry.

Well, I'm going to keep my post short - the bugs are starting to invade on my bright monitor (it is the only light on and they are just drawn to it - yuck!

Take Care and see many of you soon!

1 comments:

The Bean's said...

we hope you have a great flight... we will keep you posted on how much HEAT you are missing!