Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday, July 15

Hello All!!

Hope all is well out there. Brenna and I had a pretty quiet day today. We had german class this morning and then stayed around the house. She loves when we dance together to any music in the house, so we did that quite a bit today. I finished my shirt that I started yesterday. Hopefully, I will get a picture posted soon (sorry my hair looks horrible today and no make-up = no pictures - I really want to show off my work, not make it look worse, lol). Our walk was cut short for the dog - so many bugs outside today, and just muggy.

Dustin is done with his travels for the week (I think). Hopefully, he won't have to work long hours in the office the next two days. Brenna and I have her visit to kindergarten tomorrow - I can't believe she will be going there when we are back from our trip. Brenna's last day with our german teacher will be on Monday - I know that she will miss her!!!

Well, I think that is about it for today. I need to get settled down and go to bed!
Take Care!

0 comments: