Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, March 1

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! Things are good here. It was another nice weather day :-) Brenna had lots of fun with having me run around with her outside (we ran about 1/3 of the way home from school - thank goodness it is downhill mostly, and also helped with running the dog on his evening walk). (She was quiet entertaining with the dog running - everytime I thought we were done, she would just go back for more - I think she was showing off some for the neighbors who were out).

Brenna and I did some finger painting today (o.k. - she did finger painting, I did brush painting), once again we ran out of spots for the paper to dry, lol! I painted Brenna's face again today, but she wouldn't let me take any pictures :0( Daddy missed seeing her face too, he isn't home yet and she is fast asleep in bed - bummer. (I think she may be a little mad at him tomorrow for missing her face painting). I also made Brenna her paper towel roll binoculars today - they are pink and purple and she really liked them (we painted them last week) - she even showed those off to the neighbor as well.

My morning was spent cleaning, so nothing eventful going on there.

Hope all is well!
Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Your uneventful day is like my eventful ones! Just take each day as it comes and enjoy it! I'm sure you had quite the productive day and it sounds like fun!