Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday, March 31

Brenna and her massive plate of green beans (with almonds). I happen to love green beans too, so I made the plate for us to share from - Brenna decided to take over the whole plate (along with her two other plates - how silly are we at meal times....and no, the plates weren't for her "pretend" friends, these were all hers - we only do "pretend" plates for the "pretend" friends). Wonder if my family was putting any green beans in the garden this year? Can you tell how much she loves them, lol!

Hello All!!!
Can you believe that it is the last day of March already??? My time is flying by over here - I don't think I will be able to complete all the projects that I have before we come home, but I am sure I will be glad to be staying busy. I kept Brenna home again yesterday, so I lost my project day for the week :-( She seems to be feeling much better - so off to Kindergarten this morning (Dustin even dropped her off at school :-) Only one more day of school this week and then we are off on our vacation :-)
Brenna and I watched the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie yesterday - she seemed to really enjoy it :-) We also printed some new coloring pages and had fun with those (as well as some of her cards and other games). Overall, we had a pretty relaxing day yesterday of not doing too much (we even took the dog for a nice stroll in the afternoon).
Well, I think that is about it for now! Take Care!

6 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Yes, this family garden will put out green beans and yellow beans...green for Brenna, of course! It is still under water, but we always love our fresh vegetables. Brenna, hope you can help pick garden again!

mikaysmom said...

Love those veggies, and with almonds, yum, I think I'll come on over! What a nice plate, or should I say plates, for brenna to eat dinner from! Hope all is well. I will miss talking to you this weekend!

DA&B said...

yeah, me too - hope you have a nice Easter! Glad someone noticed my background changes, lol. I thought I needed some spring time to brighten up my blog :-)

mikaysmom said...

I just thought I would comment, I mentioned to mom that you kept changing your blog background and not sure she noticed each day. Glad it's nice and springy!

mikaysmom said...

Oh, are you entering any of your tops in the Made by Rae 2010 Spring Top thing? I think you should!

DA&B said...

hmm - going to have to consider the contest - I would probably need to take some new (hopefully more flattery pics of the tops) :-)