Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday, March 8

So, I handed the camera over to Brenna to get a picture of one of my new skirts (I made 3 over the weekend - they all were lined, so that was why I made so many darts on Friday :-) (I thought she may want to photographer all 3, but she got a little distracted by her shoes and tights - hey, who can blame her - they are pretty cute!). Maybe by the end of the week, I can get a picture of each one - guess we will see what the week brings... (Maybe I will just put them on hangers for a picture - hmmm, we will see what the week brings). lol - can you tell I even put some make-up on for a picture - go figure that Brenna would want to cut off my head then (but I think my boots look good).

It snowed a lot here over the weekend (something like 6 - 8 inches) - we took Brenna out sledding again and then went to the park and made a snowman. The snow was very heavy, so it made sledding pretty hard - Brenna only went down the hill 2 or 3 times and then she was ready to go make snow angels and snowmen.

Brenna posing with one of my quilt blocks for the week. I haven't sewed it together yet, just laying it out. Notice all the little squares under my square - those are Brenna's squares - not sure what she will use them for, but she had to have her squares when I cut out my stuff this morning :-)

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there! Things have been good here. It snowed a ton on Saturday morning - we woke up to 6 - 8 inches of snow (I had hoped that the snow was done for the year, I am ready for Spring - not more winter). But, we took Brenna out to do some more sledding and made a snowman down at the park (she wasn't as interested in the sledding this time - it was pretty cold out). Dustin took Brenna out to the mall for some walk around time too (and time for me to work on my weekend projects).
This morning I worked on my quilt blocks for the week - I'm pretty excited by my color choices - can't wait to see how they look when they are actually sewed together :-)
Happy birthday to my nephew Cole today - hope you have a great day! We got as far as making frosting to celebrate today - hopefully, we will get our March cake made tomorrow to celebrate birthdays for the month (Happy belated birthday to my Grandpa - sorry we missed your birthday last Thursday!).
Well, I think that is it for today!
Take Care!

1 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Go, go, Brenna.You are becoming a good photographer. Hey, some adults still lop off heads! Good-looking skirt anyway, Mom. Thanks for sharing your sewing talents.