Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, January 4

Hello All!!!

Happy birthday to our Divine Miss Gammy - hope you have a great day!!!

Hmmm, not to much has happened since my last post, but I had the time today, so I thought I could come up with something to say... Brenna took her first shower today :-) I didn't think that day would come so soon with her fits on the shower head in the bathtub, but distraction is a wonderful thing. She couldn't wait to jump in the shower and play today and she had a great time with Gammy :-) (Thanks to Crayola for making stuff that you can play in the shower with like markers, lol!)

Brenna and Gammy are busy playing with all the wonderful stuffed animals here - I'm sure Brenna is having the time of her life there. I can't believe that next week at this time, we will be back in Germany (hmm - maybe I shouldn't remind anyone or even myself)...

Brenna had a fashion show with her costumes yesterday and she followed it up with her own photo shoot with my camera (just the point and shoot) - can't wait to share those photos (although you probably won't believe that she took them since they were centered and had everyone's head in the picture, lol!).

Well, I think that about covers it. I found the fabric I want for my costumes that I am going to make - get ready everyone, for Brenna's birthday bash this year we are having a costume party!

Take Care!

2 comments:

heathmamagam said...

Way to go with the new shower bath...sounds like Brenna will soon be over all her fears. love to all

mikaysmom said...

Wow, Brenna sure is growing up right before our eyes. Not too sure about this costume birthday party, are adults going to have to dress up too?! It could be fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with, it's always so cute! I saw some really cute bath embroideries that made me think of you yesterday, I'll have to send you the link when I think about it. Can't wait to see more pictures!