Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday, March 20


Hello All!!!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday out there :-) We had a nice day today - very sunny, but a little cold and very breezy. Brenna, Justice, and I went to the park in the morning - Justice even rode on the merry-go-round with us :-) We went to France this evening for grocery shopping - so odd to take your passport with you just to go to the grocery store, lol!! We found Brenna new spring and winter rain coats - wish I would have thought to look for one for myself...

Our B picture was taken at the Cora - B is for Bus in English and der Bus in German :-) Gotta love the Canadian flag on the side (in France...) :-)
Dustin leaves for Australia on Monday - anyone want to come help me for the week, lol :-) I'll send the dog to you....
Well, that is it for today!
Take Care!

0 comments: