Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday, March 10


Hello All!

Hope everything out there is going well. It was a rainy day here today, and Brenna and I suffered from cabin fever - we definetly need to get out of the house tomorrow.

Dustin had another late work day today :-( Brenna and I had peanut butter on rolls for supper - she really enjoyed that :-)
I'm trying to get more German studying in - it is slow going for me - I miss just about as many flashcards as I get (on wordchamp). Not too much else going on today!
Take Care!


1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Enjoyed your pics, we so rarely see Dustin anymore!!! Keep up the work with the German. You'll probably have it down pat by the time you move back to the states!!!! Just kidding. I'm sure you are being too hard on yourself. Hope the weather gets better, sounds like you could use a nice day to get out and enjoy! Miss you guys lots!