Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday, March 2


I loved these top two pictures - they just made me smile and laugh today :-)




Hello All!!

Hope everyone out there is doing well. We had a nice weekend here (sorry no posts this past weekend) - we went to Heidelberg on Saturday (Patti - it was as nice as you said it was) and then stayed in the area on Sunday. The weather on Sunday was beautiful - really felt like spring is coming. Of course, it rained all day today, but at least it is warmer. We are even seeing some flowers at the local park and in the area :-) I saw that the tulips were shooting up as well - can't wait to see more color soon!! In the evening on Sunday, Dustin took Brenna up into the Black Forest - amazing that there was about a meter of snow there!!! I was much to happy to see sun to want to go play in the snow myself...

The tour guide at the castle in Heidelberg wasn't very child friendly - two families had to leave as the tour guide said they were too disruptive - made for a tense tour for us, but Brenna did pretty good considering it was lunch time and the tour lasted a hour and a half. The castle was pretty impressive - so enormous and what I would think of when I think of a castle.

Brenna actually wanted her picture taken today, so hopefully you will enjoy her sunglasses for today :-) She has done tremendous on the potty the last two days - we are crossing our fingers that she is almost there :-)
I just finished all the books in the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer - wow did I really enjoy these. Now I am debating with myself if I will be able to wait to buy the movie over here in June or if I will buy it on i-Tunes this month...
Well, I am off to bed! Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Such a cutie pie! I can't believe how grown up she is looking! Love the sunglasses and hat, just like her cousin! Too bad the castle tour was a little nerve racking, some people just don't know how to deal with kids. sounds beautiful though, any pictures of the inside? I hope that the potty thing keeps going well, Brenna could inspire Mikayla to do the number 2 a little bit more on the potty, I think we almost have number 1 down. Still very cold here, no spring just yet, although the sun helps keep your spirits up! Miss you guys lots, enjoyed the photos!