Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday, March 16


"The flash is hurting my eyes Mom"

Ta, Da!
Hello All!!

Hope everyone didn't think we fell off the face of the earth - just having some relaxing family time here :-) We had warmer weather here this weekend, although not as sunny as I had hoped. We still made it down to the park and Dustin and Brenna even picked me flowers on Sunday morning :-)

Brenna and I had German class this morning and we walked to the store to get some beads as well. I only have yarn here to put them on - but she was quite happy to have it be pink! It was hard for her to put the beads on - the ends were thick and kept wanting to fray... The beads are all the same letter of the german alphabet - ΓΌ

Brenna has really enjoyed playing doctor lately - her favorite part is to have mom check for "birds" in her ears and of course there are several (we've read that Dr. Seuss story a few times..."the bird is out so have no fear, again your ear can hear my dear"). She usually just has "zwei - (two in German)", but I think they multiply as we play - there have been up to 10 in each ear!
Well, I am off to bed here! Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Yay, jewelry!!!! Pretty soon you'll be making lots of it! Glad that you are having warmer more enjoyable weather over there. The weather seems much like what we have over here too, so I guess you're not missing much! I loved the story about the "birds" in her ear. Too funny that they increase the longer you play! Hope German class is going well, good job on your test!