Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunday, March 29

Hello All!!!

Brenna and I had a busy day yesterday (killing time before Dustin gets home today!). It was rainy again (today marks the sun shining - go figure now that Dustin is back...) so we started the day with baking some muffins. We made Peppermint chocolate chip muffins (I even translated all in German when making these - I didn't have to look anything up either :-) (why am my diet's own worst enemy?!!). We made two new embroideries yesterday as well - I've been dying to do these and I think they turned out pretty good. They are towel hangers - from one of my favorite sites - www.smartneedle.com. Brenna really likes them - I tried to get a picture of her cuddling with them this morning, but no luck! Hope you enjoy the picture!

Take Care!

1 comments:

Jack said...

My wife is always showing me these kinds of things since she is pregnant and I guess she is starting to rub off on my because now I notice whenever I see machine embroidery. That said, I do think these are pretty cute.