Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday, June 12

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there. We had a pretty quiet day today - just bummed around the house (why do I have such guilt about lazy days here - I always feel like I should be cleaning up) and went out to a couple of stores. I'm waiting for evening to see if our bat comes out again - I'm posting earlier so I'm not just typing away unaware of something flying over my head...

Justice and I made it out for two nice walks today - hopefully I can take him on at least one tomorrow - we plan to go out traveling tomorrow, so we will see how that goes...

I made a very yummy dish yesterday from the TV show Cook Yourself Thin (yea for itunes having a free preview - it intrigued me to find the recipe on the Lifetime website) - it was called Eggplant stackers and was wonderful. It was the best eggplant dish I've eaten - almost took a picture of how pretty the stacks looked, but didn't get the camera out as I was more hungry than ambitious...Brenna wasn't willing to try it, hopefully it is just a stage she is going through...

Brenna has a new favorite movie with the new release of Bolt - she is in love with the movie and it is all she wants to watch right now.

Happy birthday to Taylor today - hope you have a great 2nd birthday - how the time has flown by!!!

Take Care!

0 comments: