Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday, June 28

Brenna's new summer dress that I made yesterday - can you see all the colorful fish?? (Maybe it was a good thing that she didn't want to wear it to the zoo today - the pelicans were out in full force, lol). If anyone wants the link to the pattern, let me know - it was a really easy dress to make :-)

"synchronized swimming" above and below at the zoo

Mom - this picture of the flamingos is for you - it was better than the ones I had earlier :-)


Dustin's "daddy badge" of the day :-)

Look at her little legs go :o)

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there :-) Happy birthday wishes go out to Rusty today - hope you have a great day! We ended up just going to the zoo today - Brenna loved it (so I think it was a winner of a choice). We did the boat ride first - the pelicans were very "friendly" again (I think I could have touched them had a reached my hand out), but they were entertaining (they performed some synchronized swimming for us).
The partly cloudy skies are great on these warm days so far - at least they are keeping our apartment from getting too hot. Justice and I made it out for our long walks today - he is in much better shape now than before. He is shedding like crazy - I think he is finally going to shed most of his undercoat.
Brenna didn't want to wear her dress today :-( She was more interested in a tank top today - I guess you win some and lose some - but she did look at the picture and say it was a princess dress, so maybe she will come around... (I was the mean mom who forced her to get measured in it and then wouldn't let her take it off until I had at least one picture - bad mommy).
Well, I think that is about it for today! Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Fun and cool zoo pictures. i am amazed at how close you can get to the animals. Love the dress and bright fabric.

Love ya!