Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday, June 11

Hello All!!


Hope all is well out there. Special Happy Birthday greetings to Dustin's dad and my Aunt Kathy - hope you both have a great day. Today is a holiday in Germany, so Dustin had the day off. We thought about traveling during his time off, but with his trip to Czech Republic next week - I didn't want to force him to have a lot of time in the car before hand (not that he would have really minded). We ended up going to France this morning and did a little shopping (yeah - the stores there were open :-) - we purchased a new dish set for Brenna which she loves and also a new summer dress - the girl is all about being a princess!

We had a quiet afternoon - our evening turned eventful once Brenna was put to bed - we have a bat in our apartment. Not quite sure if he made it out of one of the windows that was open or decided to "stick around". Dustin was quite impressed at my ability to tune out everything when I am blogging - didn't even notice the little guy flying around - scary huh!!! I'm sure that I will shut the living room door tonight and not take my chances with him joining me in the bedroom. I took some video - not really that great - me laughing at our wonderful attempts to get the little guy out the windows.

Justice and I finally made it out for a walk around the neighborhood - lots of people were out with the holiday - so he a few extra people pet him today - he loves that.

Well, I think that is it for today. Take Care!

0 comments: