Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday, June 16

Hello All!!

I've lost track of my days this week - how did this happen I wonder, I think it has to do with the number of days I have skipped blogging recently. It seems that whenever I miss my blog for several days, I become confused on what day of the week it is, lol (and how did it already get to be the middle of June???). I wasn't nearly as productive as I had hoped to be today - Brenna and I made a cherry crisp this morning (sorry it is the only picture today - but doesn't it look pretty?? way better than my hands after pitting all those cherries - what a mess) and then played around the apartment (I would think with all the sugar in that crisp I would have been flying around the apartment at 90 miles an hour, but no such luck...). I can't believe that I am on the only one in the house that would eat my crisp - Dustin and Brenna both turned their noses up at the cherries...hopefully the friends I shared some of the crisp with will enjoy it - I thought it was very yummy. We took a nice walk with the dog this afternoon - Brenna likes to think of the monument behind our house as the "Celebration" spot and we always have to sing our song, lol - but at least it gets her little legs moving up the hill.
We are supposed to go to the pool in the morning - I thought the bus would be the best option for Brenna - I think she will love taking it tomorrow morning. Hopefully, I will be able to drag myself out of bed for an early walk with Justice as we really enjoy our speedy walks alone in the morning (and it is helping keep my waistline in check). It is amazing how peaceful it is here :-)
Well, I think that is it for today!
Take Care!

1 comments:

The Bean's said...

Your Cherry Crisp... was very very GOOD! We loved it! Thank you for sharing :o) Hope you have a great time at the pool.