Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday, June 27

Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there. I can't believe I missed my posting yesterday - by the time it was bedtime, I forgot that I had a funny video to share :-) I love the way she says Baden-Baden, so of course I had to video her saying it (even though the zoo is not in Baden-Baden). You can of course see that Justice didn't want to be left out, but maybe Brenna has a future in TV (although she wasn't sure where the microphone needed to be, lol). She made it through the whole ABC song (although she had to be promted to keep going - she did do it all on her own though).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oisi5SfEmPk

Yesterday, Brenna and I stayed inside mostly - it is warming up some here so I wasn't feeling too energetic in our warmer apartment (it isn't hot yet, but it doesn't take much to feel like you are baking in the attic apartment). (Which, no baking/cooking will be done until the weather cools off - leftovers, microwave meals, and cold sandwiches here we come, lol).
Brenna loved dressing up her knew doll and just playing around the house. We are hoping to do finger painting today, although we will see what happens. No plans for today as they are calling for rain, but we are hoping for a fun outing tomorrow (haven't decided where yet - maybe one of the castles :-)

Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

OMG, her video is too cute! I love it! Sorry to hear that your apartment is getting hot again. cold salads and microwave cooking, the sign of summer! Hope that you guys have a good day tomorrow to be out and do some sight seeing. Miss you!