Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26

Hello All!!!

Hope everyone is doing better out there than we are here :-( Brenna seems to be feeling a little better today - just a lot of congestion :-( She had no fever today, but we did take her to the doctor to get checked out (although I was surprised that the nurses didn't even do a temperature on her - just asked the question about fever - then the doctor checked her ears, throat, and lungs). We got some cough medicine though - and that seems to be a good thing for Brenna. She started to take a nap for me today, but with the coughing, she woke herself up and couldn't get back to sleep (poor thing). (She made herself sick with the coughing last night - good thing I was able to get those sheets in the wash this morning - yuck in the middle of the night). My stomach hasn't been great today, but so far neither Dustin or I are sick (please cross your fingers that we don't catch it in the next couple days - Dustin flies to England tonight and I will be doing really poorly if I am sick at home with Brenna tomorrow (and doing all the dog duties too, sigh!) or if he is sick in England - yuck there too!).

Well, that is about it for today!
Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Fingers are crossed! I feel so bad for you guys. A sick family is no fun! At least the cough medicine should help! Cheer up, got your fabrics yesterday and they are super cute! Can't wait to show them to you!