Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday, October 15



Hello All!!!

Hope all is well out there. It was a really cold day here today - hats and mittens on for our walk for school. Brenna seemed to have a good day. One of her friends came over to take her hand right away into class and they went off and played puzzles (much better than the almost tears yesterday and the attachment to my leg...). Brenna fell asleep after our reading time today and I got busy making a new project - a crocheted hat. It didn't turn out quite like the pattern, I think I need some stiffer type yarn, the one I had was kind of floppy and loose (bummer - I walked about 3 miles round trip today to get that yarn after dropping Brenna off too, lol!!), but Brenna really loved it - can you tell??? It fits me very well, but is way too big for Brenna, lol! It is warm and comfortable, so I guess it achieves its purpose (although the pattern I purchased is much more stylish than this one...).
Brenna was all about doing some cheesy shots today - when I got out the camera to do my self photo in the hat, she wanted in on the action, lol. Hope you enjoy the fun that followed.
Not too much else going on - tomorrow is cleaning day - "fun". It is supposed to be cold and rainy tomorrow - I'm crossing my fingers that it holds off until after Kindergarten...
Well, I think that is about it for today!
I am not doing very well with birthday wishes since we returned to Germany. Anyway, Happy belated birthday to my Grandma - hope you had a great day! Love ya!
Take Care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

It's better than the flat hat I made years ago!!! LOL! I like the yarn, bummer that it didn't work as you expected it to! Did you mean cheesy pics literally? Looks like she wanted the cheese in the pictures too! Talk to you soon!