Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!




Happy Birthday to my mom today :-) Brenna and I made you a birthday bread today, but I'm not sure that it will make it there.... Of course we had to make sure it tasted good (which it does), so we may just have to send you the recipe (fresh bread is better than shipped bread that is 5 - 7 days old anyways :-) Thought you might enjoy a picture of our bread - it is not great, but I was trying to get you a picture before Brenna and the dog really dived in :-) (O.k., so I included a picture of Brenna enjoying the bread too - don't ask me why she was eating it laying on the floor).
All joking aside - I hope you have a great day and Brenna and I will try to get you a birthday wish on video today. It has been raining all day, so we have been couped up in the house (not great for a two year old with lots of energy). We love you lots!!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

I think you must bake daily, maybe even multiple times daily!!!! Looks like a yummy loaf of bread and how nice that you beat every to wishing Mom a happy birthday since you have 6 hours on all of us over here! Miss you lots! Brenna is looking more grown up in every picture!

Renee