Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, October 20

Hello All!!!

Getting kind of a late start to my posting today. We had a pretty slow day around home today - German class this morning, laundry, and miscellaneous cleaning. We went to the park for Brenna to play this afternoon and Brenna really enjoyed that - sorry the only picture of that one is in my mind :-) It is amazing how quickly that stuff can fill up your day (or I'm just really inefficient :-)

I'm not sure if I had posted on here how great Brenna transitioned to a "big girl" bed. We decided to try her in a full size bed when we got here (since it was already in her room). The worst part of the transition wasn't the bed, more all the "stuff" she was missing in the move :-) She has adjusted well now and is more worried at bedtime that Justice comes along more than anything else.

I debating right now whether to trim Brenna's bangs or let them grow out (just in case anyone noticed that they need a trim). Being able to pull them all back may make sense with what a warm body she is. Feel free to email me or add a comment with your vote (my vote is that she looks cute either way - but I need to make a decision soon :-) I'll try to put a comparison picture of her up soon (if she lets me take her picture that is :-)

Take care!

1 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Hello! I see your struggling with the same thing I am! Whether to cut bangs or let them grow out. I would vote for bangs just because I think it's easier for the kids to deal with themselves. I've noticed the Mikayla's bangs are getting quite long and she doesn't want me to pull them back with a barette (sp?) or anything, so it's time for a trim! Glad to hear you guys had a nice day to get out and enjoy the weather!

Renee