Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1

Today was a busy day, but not a lot got accomplished. Brenna and I had her play group today - she loved it and is doing well playing with the other kids. Not many of the others showed up today, but it didn't matter to Brenna. All of the cupcakes are now gone between Dustin and me (o.k. - I think I had the most), but they were pretty tasty :-) Tomorrow is a new day and a weight watcher weigh in day (not so good :-(
Dustin has Friday off for a German holiday so it will be nice to have a 3 day weekend with him. Hopefully, I will be able to get Justice and me out for a nice long walk (or several). The hills around are great exercise.
Well, no interesting pictures today - hopefully, I will get the camera out tomorrow now that the cards are all cleaned off from the pictures.

0 comments: