Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday

Hello All -
Things have been busy here this weekend - working on getting everything finally in its spot (almost done :-), getting caught up on laundry (by the way, this is way worse here than in the States) and doing some baking (can everyone say expanding waist line for all of us ???). I'm not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing that the grocery store isn't so foreign anymore. Germany has lots of flavored Buttermilks and these do really well in baking. I tried the Strawberry one this weekend in my muffins - yum :-)
I'm finding that ebooks may be a great solution for reading books and not too expensive either.
Other than that, Justice and I got out on a long walk today, so that was really nice.
For anyone who is leaving comments - I am reading them every time and always look forward to them :-)
Take care!

0 comments: