Monday, October 6, 2008

Tea addicted - still here

I don't know what it is about tea that I am so addicted to having like 10 different flavors in the house. We have only been here a month and I already have 4 different flavors :-) They have some really good flavors here that I had never seen in the States - I will probably try all of them here since there are no Crystal light or Hawaiian Punch packs :-)

So for those who know me well - the addictions still continue - I have just moved to herb tea instead of the powders :-) I thought the girls in the lab would get the biggest kick out of this :-)

3 comments:

mikaysmom said...

Such the same we both are. I'm dying to here about all of the teas, and this flavored buttermilk... I hope it's lowfat!!!!! Anyway, happy to hear things are getting easier and not so foreign! Miss you all lots.

Renee

mikaysmom said...

Okay, don't hurt me for the misspelling of hear in the previous comment. I'm off my game today!

Love ya,
Renee

DA&B said...

Don't worry about mis-spellings on this blog - I have found with learning German that my spelling all around is getting worse :-)