Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday, October 21




Hello All!!!
Sorry my posting is getting up later today - just had a crazy day today :-)

I lost my best picture of Brenna and me this morning (darn digital) :-( but I am working to recover) - I know it isn't like I don't have a ton of other ones. We went to France this morning to go to the grocery store - Cora. Wow - talk about way more than a grocery store (they all seem to be here - kinda of like a Super Wal-Mart). I was able to get my brown sugar, vanilla, and fiber cereal :-) (yeah for me!!) I know you all will think it extremely odd that the cereal is a big deal for me, but it was one thing that you can not find in Germany and something I was going to be seriously bummed about. I also found a very cute sweater set for Brenna at a fairly reasonable price. We also found a pretty decent fabric store today (and it is right next to the Cora which is nice).

Brenna continues to take over Justice's space - I almost titled this - "Wait, is there a dog in there" :-) Here is her best picture from this morning with her new socks (can you tell she is trying to ignore me)- they are really cute on her :-) They are calling for snow up in the mountains tonight - brrrr.
Take care!

2 comments:

mikaysmom said...

COOL socks! Sounds like you won't need a supplier any more, what a cost savings there!! I like the addition of favorite sites to the blog. Miss you lots!

Renee

mikaysmom said...

Oh, I also meant to put in there that poor Justice. He's doing so well! Glad to see that Brenna is taking over the apartment!!!!